The Captian’s Log is our blog series which gives you an update on what’s been happening with RigD and what’s coming next.
RigD has discovered some exciting new activities recently. Here are a few of the details.
AWS Serverless Application Model (SAM)
We added some activities focused on allowing you to leverage AWS SAM templates
- deploy sam stack – allows you to deploy a SAM stack, by dropping it in Slack or referencing an S3 object
- update – allows you to update an existing SAM stack
- delete sam stack – allows you to delete a SAM stack
- list sam stack – allows you to get a list of all the stacks you have that were created using an AWS SAM template
- get sam stack – allows you to get the details on a SAM stack you created
Last week we posted two new videos to help you get more from RigD. Our first video was a quick “how to” on creating code commit Repos and our second one was a deep dive into RigD Pipelines. If you are looking for a Serverless deployment automation solution then you should definitely check the Pipelines video out.
Coming up we this week we will give you some details on some other useful topics.
RigD and SAM
How the robot and the squirrel can work together.
Invoking AWS Lambda’s in Slack
This upcoming video will show you how easily you can turn Slack into a convenient place to run all kinds of tasks using RigD and AWS Lambda.
RigD and AWS CodePipeline – Head to Head
We’ve also got a blog coming that will show you how setting up and running a RigD pipeline compares to AWS CodePipeline.