Modern incident management for operating always-on services
Work your Opsgenie alerts in Slack. RigD has a natural language “chatops” interface for working alerts and incidents. Once you set up an alert feed, you can start work with RigD to create a dedicated channel or thread to allow the team to collaborate in a message first way around the alert. Perform Opsgenie activities, resolve the incident and then get an alert report and run a postmortmem. Right from Slack, where your team lives.
Save time and resolve the alert faster. Make your customers happy.
Key Opgenie Slack App Capabilities
- Start working a Opsgenie alert, right from your Opsgenie feed
- Create the Slack channel or thread to manage all the work and incident response
- Anchor message with all the details you need about the alert or incident
- Help manage all the activity that is occurring in Slack: update, assign tasks, seek approvals and get details
- Create and run workflows that can drive triage, work processes and integrations with other tools such as Datadog, JIRA or Atlassian Statuspage
- Get an issue report that details SLA information, a transcript of all messages, both human and machine with NLP analysis, and a handy graph detailing all the interactions during the alert session